WEBBS WORLD CONGRESS 2023
Loughborough – England
- Arrive Thursday the 26th October, evening welcome meeting at The Organ Grinder pub, Loughborough.
- Training days Friday, Saturday and Sunday 27th, 28th and 29th October.
- Saturday evening award dinner.
Full Package includes Thursday evening welcome, 3 days’ training and Saturday evening award dinner. (a lunch is provided on Friday and Saturday part of the full package deal. No lunch on Sunday as it is only half day training).
* Full package deals must be pre booked and secured with a £50 non refundable deposit for each participant by Thursday 31st August 2023! Remainder of cost to be paid on arrival for the congress. A registration form can be obtained by requesting a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org
One day of training
Please note, lunch is only included on full package deals.
Three days of training
Sunday is charged at only £20 as it is a half day.
Saturday evening Award dinner
Bank details for deposits for full package:
Please email your registration form to email@example.com once you have paid the deposit. Ensure you have put the identifying reference used on your bank transfer so we can identify your deposit.
The following is a list of instructors for the WEBBS World Congress.
This list is subject to change and will be updated as required.
Hanshi Stefan Drexler – England
Hanshi Anthony Robson – England
Hotels are available in Loughborough at standard rates.
Book directly via the company’s websites.
1. Premier inn Loughborough hotel:
We recommend this hotel as it is only 5 minutes walk from training venue and town centre.
Southfield Road, Loughborough LE11 9SA.
- Price on application to the Hotel company
Travel to Loughborough
Time form Airport
East Midlands Airport
15 mins by Taxi
45 mins by Taxi
1hr 10 mins by train
- Luton airport has more destinations than East Midlands Airport. Luton Airport Parkway is only 1hr 10 mins by direct train to Loughborough. Train company is East Midlands Train.
London Heathrow Airport
1hr 15 mins by train from London
- Recommendation for travel from Heathrow Airport: Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station (London) 25 mins.
- Then take the Underground (eastbound platform 16) Circle Line or Hammersmith and City Line to London St. Pancras station, 15 mins.
- From St. Pancras station to Loughborough (East Midlands Trains) 1hr 15 mins.